Friday, January 2, 2009

Party Party Ling Ling


Jan 1 2009
Happy Happy Ling Ling wish you all Happy Happy New Year

Party party since Christmas eve, Mommy Mommy so busy,
Mo Mo Ling Ling so happy, and Darling Daddy eat so much


Why Mo Mo Ling Ling always so happy?

I am a 7 months baby now. Teeth is coming. Hair is growing (yes, it grows but a bit slow). I am a happy baby. Today, Mommy, Daddy, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and Grandma all are gathering at my house to celebrate my first new year in this world. Actually, we have party since Christmas eve...er...mmm...yes, I am a big family gal and...born to be a party baby (happy baby)!
xcheck what she is holding.....all about is Love!

0 comments on "Party Party Ling Ling"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez