Saturday, November 29, 2008

Up Up Ling Ling


Sat getting cooler and cooler...Mommy not at home, Daddy at home, Training again

Add Oil ! mo mo Ling

get up...1 2 3..........................................UP..2 mins................................Daddy, help...falling

Daddy, Quick...stop laughing...HELP!!

I am six months now. I am getting stronger and stronger. Doctor said I just gain 1 kg since I met her last time. Mommy decided to give me more solid food and milk powder. Actually, she does not aware that I need to do many exercises if she is not at home.
Sat, mommy not at home. Daddy put me onto the bed and trained me how to hold my head up. You know..I am a hard working baby. I tried...and I really tried...finally, I could hold my arms still and hold my head up...for 2 mins....was falling then.....
Daddy....not helping and just laughing.....woo wooo wooo.....bad bad bad
Mommy..this is why I could not gain weight...bring me with you next Sat, please..love love kiss kiss, please please please

0 comments on "Up Up Ling Ling"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez