Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy Birthday Daddy!!


Spring breeze

BaBa...BaBa...

Today is Daddy's birthday! He's happy as I bring him to the Ocean Park. Not only Daddy, I also bring Mommy, YeaYea, MaMa and Little GuGu to play. 安安, 佳佳, 樂樂 and 盈盈 are all waiting there, to join us celebrating Daddy's birthday. OOO...you don't know who they are?! Hmm...okay, let's go there together and I'll introduce you to them.

Daddy likes my present so much...what's that? I keep babbling "BaBa...BaBa" (daddy) to him! Well, Mommy seems not happy, how come my first words is "BaBa" but not "MaMa". Mommy, it's not yet your birthday lei...be patient, I can babble "MaMa" soon!

0 comments on "Happy Birthday Daddy!!"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez