Thursday, April 2, 2009

Drive Drive Ling Ling - Part II


Spring

I am 10 months going on ONE very soon. I grow fast, bigger and taller as well as more hair now. I start to think what I should do when I am as tall as Daddy. I should like him, be a driver. He always drives me to Grandyeahyeah's home, to the park, to the beach and to the supermarket. He is a good driver. I always have sweet dream when daddy driving.

So, I have to practise a lot. One night, Godmom came to visit me but I did not have time to greet her. Even she wanna hold me, I still could not leave my car because I wanna drive when I am One year old, only two more months to go, have to work hard.

check, mo mo Ling is strong enough to carry the whole car! Dum Dum Dumm...be careful, 00 is coming la !!!

2 comments on "Drive Drive Ling Ling - Part II"

I am Alina, Ling Ling on April 2, 2009 at 12:18 PM said...

Huh...shouldn't leave 00 with Godmom alone...

Lady Glico on April 2, 2009 at 4:16 PM said...

yes la, Baby Monster!!

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez