Friday, October 3, 2008

Cry Cry Baby Ling Ling


Thursday wooo...wooo...wooo...Injection Day

NO WAY! I DON'T LIKE INJECTON
I did not cry when Daddy accidentally cut my index finger. I did not cry when Mandygodmom accidently hit my momo-round head by her iphone. I do not cry when mommy always teases my mo mo head...
But, I just dont like the nurse. I just don't like the injection. I don't like waking up early for the injection...
wooowoooWOOOOWOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO (for 30 seconds only). It is because Daddy and Mommy made funny voice and funny face to make me laugh, that is funny...Daddy looks so s...ha ha ha ha ha....
xxxxxxxxxxxx

smile smile ling ling

True Story Link about Tough Ling Ling, Pls click!

0 comments on "Cry Cry Baby Ling Ling"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez