Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Kiss Kiss Ling Ling




............ hello! .......................................... ooops~ .......................................... here she comes !.........

I turn to be smashed potato ling ling ~

Tuesday Autumn Breeze Smiley Ling Ling

Home sweet home, Mommy

Mommy went to business trip last week. She was afraid that I could not recognize her. Of course, not la. Why? Nobody would give such big kiss kiss like her. She would squeeze me like the smashed potato. My head would turn from round mo mo head to oval mo mo head.

Mommy, no worry la. Do you know this song that I learn from Baby Psalm~

Mommy loves me Yes I know........................................................................
for her kisses tell me so
Little Ling Ling comes to her
I love her and she loves me
Yes, Mommy loves me; Yes, ling ling loves her; Yes, Mommy loves me, for her kisses tells me so

...hee hee....(mmm..I guess u dont know..ooops)

0 comments on "Kiss Kiss Ling Ling"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez