Friday, October 24, 2008

Cute Cute Ling Ling 101


A bit Cool and Happy as usual
a bit cool now...Mommy starts letting me wear trousers...warm again, I love Mommy.
Today, I would like to share my view on how to be a cute Baby. The 1st topic that I want to touch is our personal portfolio.....your eyes (how come I sound like Uncle Master Wu Gui)....
Cute Baby 101 - Tadpole eyes

Eyes and Saliva (hard bundle) get ready..... ........ Be focus...... ........... Light Smile and nose up..............


then big smile, tadpole eyes show..

dun dun..Cute Baby, done!

Tips: practice more, you could have tadpole eyes anytime and anywhere..cute 24 hours then!

Link to TrueBB show: http://good-times.webshots.com/album/568213749crwRCS?vhost=good-times

0 comments on "Cute Cute Ling Ling 101"

Post a Comment

 

Alina's and Ana's Diary Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved Baby Blog Designed by Ipiet | All Image Presented by Tadpole's Notez